Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 3.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my new 20" Accent rims from DAKAR. What do you all think? I have 285/50/20 tires on them. And no rubbing...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I like the look but....
Be careful in the rain.
I had some serious 60's on a camaro once that had so many latteral G's it would scare folks regularly....but when it rained and made any puddles or streams on the expressway, you better get ready to dance above 60.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
whoa the sidewalls look stock size. your speedo must be off a whole bunch. i like how wide the look. make the mo look much sportier. how wide are the rims themselves??

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Am I right... about 23% difference on the slow side on the speedo. When traveling 60 you indicate 74MPH.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a 2.5 MPH difference on my Speedo verified by GPS and Mathmatical computations.... And Yes I could have gone down to a 35 series tire but then you loose your ride quality of the Murano, also I pull a motorcycle traler so I need to have some side wall.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I find it handles much better having so much rubber on the road. I have seen no decrease in performance either.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Chris03HD said:
I like. How big is your wheels lip, and could you have gone lower profile, and drop the MO an inch?
I would say yes , i've lowered my Mo with H&R springs( 1.5 drop front &1.3 drop rear ) and have 20x8.5 too with 275/45's and no problem i'm actuallty thinking 265/50 one day with ease would prefer the beefier look as well as decreasing gap in wheel well space

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts