Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd make my own thread in case anyone has questions. Right now I am roughly at a 3.5 inch drop with 22's. If anyone has places to get performance parts for this car I'd appreciate it. I'd like to start replacing everything for suspension with high end parts. Having trouble finding stuff.

I will take some pictures of the custom work I've done inside later tonight.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks man. Looks good
Thank you. I decided to go with adjustable coils because I live in a state with snow. So I raise it in the winter. "If" you decide to buy this kit, it bolts in just like stock OEM parts with no fabrication needed. However, if you set the coils to the lowest setting, you will need to whip out the grinder and notch out a tiny 1"x1" piece underneath where the sway bar hits. You'll see what I mean once you get it installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you. I decided to go with adjustable coils because I live in a state with snow. So I raise it in the winter. "If" you decide to buy this kit, it bolts in just like stock OEM parts with no fabrication needed. However, if you set the coils to the lowest setting, you will need to whip out the grinder and notch out a tiny 1"x1" piece underneath where the sway bar hits. You'll see what I mean once you get it installed.
Good to know. Been debating about lowering it after seeing yours, but I know my wife like having clearance. Maybe once these tires wear out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts