Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i had a bad weekend. some jerk tried to steal my headlight, but luckily my alarm sent him away. the jerk, did leave his mark though cracking my grill and leaving a huge hole in my grill.

so to replace it i was looking into getting the aftermarket 350Z grill.

does anyone have it? and is it stainless steel? i'd hate to think that i would be paying $300 for some plastic.

anyone?
anyone?

also does anyone know where i can get this grill for cheaper? the cheapest i've seen it is on ebay for 250.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I have the laser cut Stanless steel grill, Look under the gallery to see it, it's great. If you want the standard grill cheap I have one. GRIP :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Grip? Whats cheap? I'm looking for a doner for this project:
N2Muranos on Cardomain.com

·
4,994 Posts
Oh, lets see, you pay the boxing and shiping and say $20 for the trouble. By the way, you do need to know that the dealer removed the Nissan logo to use on my laser cut grill. If you are interested please give me a day or so to get to UPS and get a cost, also please decide if you will be happy with ground shippment so I get the right price from UPS. I'll post the total PM the total cost to you before I ship and get your approval. GRIP :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Awesome...

So let it be written, so let it be done.

·
The Member
104 Posts

·
4,994 Posts

·
4,994 Posts
SNOW MO I finally got caught up and first thing Monday I will go to UPS and hand them the grill for an estimate of boxing and shipping, Whould you like it insured? Please let me know. Also PM me an address that I can use for the UPS. GRIP :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got one from my dealer in Maryland...they asked $280 - I got them down to $200...it is stainless steel. E & G Classics in Columbia MD sells them. They have a "brushed aluminum" look that I didn't like, so I had a local chrome company buff down the brushed bars, so the entire grill is shiny like the chrome wheels, door handles, etc. Looks real nice!

·
4,994 Posts
HI! Snow Mo

I finally got UPS to quote on ground, Big box, cost about $75 to $80 I PM'ed You. Lew me know. GRIP :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good deal!

dk4500 said:
I just got one from my dealer in Maryland...they asked $280 - I got them down to $200...it is stainless steel. E & G Classics in Columbia MD sells them. They have a "brushed aluminum" look that I didn't like, so I had a local chrome company buff down the brushed bars, so the entire grill is shiny like the chrome wheels, door handles, etc. Looks real nice!
Can you post some pictures please?
I purchased my grille from Curtis Sheen (NissanParts4less.com) Very nice guy..highly recommended. I paid $241 shipped. Just mention to him that you are a member of this forum and he'll give you a good price.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Re: HI! Snow Mo

GripperDon said:
I finally got UPS to quote on ground, Big box, cost about $75 to $80 I PM'ed You. Lew me know. GRIP :D
GRIP...got it. I will get back to you tonight....sorry I just started my turn in the on call rotation...100+ hours in a week affords me minimal time here unfortunately.

·
4,994 Posts
Snow Mo Yes/No?

If yes, please send Check, if No please just let me know, thanks Grip :D

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
GRIP,
Sorry about the delayed response.

I'm waiting on a reply from N2Muranos about the difficulties of modding it. I really want it, but because I lack the skills to do heavy modifications I wanted to get his opinion. Plus the fact that he has been reluctant to leave it on his car has me worried. If you have another interested buyer I understand, but I'd hate to spend $100 and not be able to use it.

Thanks,
Rob

·
4,994 Posts
OK. Grip :2:

·
4,994 Posts
I have a new standard Murano Grille left over from installing this http://www.american-truck-auto.com/billet/nissan_murano_eg.shtml If anybody would like the grill it costs about $90 to $100 for UPS to ship ground and professionally box it. 57inches by 12/15 inches. The Nissan Logo was used by dealer to put on the new Grille so ther is no Logo otherwise perfect. Please let me know asap as I am going to throw it away. I will only actually charge what ever the UPS charges me. GRIP :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts