Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.....I've been downloading pictures of both cars and now I'm leaning toward the G a little more. Enforcer was nice enough to shed some light on the performance side of the Z and why he likes it. (BTW, thanks :p )

Although the Z seems to have an edge (slightly) on the G, I'm not sure if it's enough to win me over. The more I look at the G, the sexier it gets.

I will most likely be getting one of these next summer so I've got the next three season to think about this purchase. :)

A few pros for the Z:
*More aftermarket support, i.e. body kits, spoliers, etc.
*I like the front end more

A few pros for the G:
*Sunroof
*backseat
*Nice rear end
*led tail lights
*nicer interior

What's your opinion on the two?

Here's a few pics to look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Z vs G35

I also test drove the 350Z and the G35, one after the other. I found the 350Z ride a bit harsh and the seats uncomfortable, and found the G35 to be a much nicer ride and more comfortable seats.

Of course , that is personal preference. I am also opting for SL over SE in the Murano, and am used to the Lexus Luxury sedan.

I also test drove an Mercedes SLK 230 5 speed manual convertible, and LOVED it. Ride was smoother and seats more comfortable. I'd choose IT over the Z.

·
Registered
777 Posts
OGz - I'm with you on the G being a little more sexy!!!:cool:
The only reason I wouldn't consider it is because they haven't announced any convertible/topless version yet!:D

But going either route you couldn't loose!;)

·
4,664 Posts
I like 'em both, but I hate the door handle on the Z (What were they thinking?) and overall like the G better. They both look hot in Blue, so it's tough.

I'd probably take the ragtop Z first, then the G...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts