1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
142 Posts
i don't have it yet. but i was quoted $150 incl. the installation here.. i was referred to this shop by the dealership.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heard it's hard

I'd love to know myself.

I"ve asked a few people, and they say it's hard. They said once it sticks, it's permanent. In other words, if you make a mistake, you have to buy a new piece.

I bought a magnetic bra, and I can't put that on without having to adjust it. Of course, you won't be to "adjust" the clear bra once it's on.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
DrMurano said:
To those who have it --> how easy would it be to install a 3M Clear Bra yourself? If you used a shop -- how much did they charge?

http://stores.ebay.com/id=103679607&ssPageName=L2
I considered this clear bra before but decided against it because it does not protect the bumper. The pieces this kit covers are pretty small and streight so you can buy a roll of film (from the same seller) for much less, cut it to size and apply it yourself!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Best thing ever to protect the vehicles ... I have a clear bra on both of mine. Paid $500.00 CDN each.

I watched the guy install them ....... Same application process as window tinting.

Brand name is Ricochet (sp)

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Fstrnu said:
Best thing ever to protect the vehicles ... I have a clear bra on both of mine. Paid $500.00 CDN each.

I watched the guy install them ....... Same application process as window tinting.

Brand name is Ricochet (sp)
Does your kit cover the bumper as well?

·
Registered
30 Posts
zebelkhan said:

Does your kit cover the bumper as well?
Yup

On the hood about say 18 inches, upper bumper (around the headlights) , lower bumper (below the air opening) and both mirrors.

If I am not mistaken each section I mentioned above was available on its own and it added few bucks to get the bottom bumper done

1 - 7 of 7 Posts