Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed vinyl decals last weekend. Here are the couple pictures…
But I still got to make a night shots…

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Corect me if i am wrong...

I thought this kind of Mod is illegal in some state?

Anyway, this is a beatufiul mod! I like it!

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Corect me if i am wrong...

SugarRushMurano said:
I thought this kind of Mod is illegal in some state?
Hmm I never heard of it. A lot of Dodge's has an Ares on the stop lights from the dealer. So, I guess this one should not be a problem.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks fantastic!!:eek: where did you buy and how long to install?:2: Thanks!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
I have the same decal, bought off E-Bay. Love it. Haven't taken a picture yet, though.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Wow, that looks so good Nissan should pay you!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I also bought one on e-bay. I think I put mine on too high though. Did you guys place it over the raised lettering on the light? I placed it avove the lettering thinking it wouldn't stick right.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
This has been on ebay for some time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've had this for a long time now and I love it :D

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
CopperKat said:
I also bought one on e-bay. I think I put mine on too high though. Did you guys place it over the raised lettering on the light? I placed it avove the lettering thinking it wouldn't stick right.
Yes, I put it over the top of the raised lettering. Seemed to work fine. Stuck on good.

And yes, this goes on the OUTSIDE of the lens, but I'm pretty impressed with the quality. I was worried it would fall off after a while, but it's still holding on tight.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I bought mine from the ebay. It took over 2 month to receive it from the guy in Canada. :3: If you want to buy one I would not recommend buying if from custombrakelights (ebay seller’s name). Anyway, installation took less than 5 minutes; including cleaning the outside of the brake light with alcohol and align the sticker. I placed mine above the raising letters. Sticker came with 3M glue on the back, so I thought it should hold it tight. :D

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that the sticker is black, with clear l;etters. Is that correct. It is sort of hard to see from the pics.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Corin said:
I have the same decal, bought off E-Bay. Love it. Haven't taken a picture yet, though.
Hey Corin... since I have the same Murano as you, when ever you get a chance would you mind taking a picture or 2 of the Murano sticker so I can see what it would look like on our Murano? Thanks!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts