Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MO Trainers!

I came across with this car wash product, sounds too good to be true...they claim that the navy is using their product!

I checked their back-ground...snif~snif~ haha!
It's true some of Navy's battleships have used their product.

1 wash equal to 50 car wash?...that's once a year kind wash?
Any takers or sucker...? WatChaThink...?
Check em out and drop a line or two...

http://www.5starshine.com/

Nizmo

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I can attest that this product works. I've used it for several months (read: 1 application) and have had only one complaint - At night
it makes the car look a little different...like the color changes or something, I can't quite put my finger on it. See what I mean?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Snow MO said:
I can attest that this product works. I've used it for several months (read: 1 application) and have had only one complaint - At night
it makes the car look a little different...like the color changes or something, I can't quite put my finger on it. See what I mean?
ROFL! I love the people in these forums.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Nice... don't forget the first step.... "5 STAR SHINE Polarizing Wash. This opens the paint's pores and puts a positive charge on the surface."

Its always important to open the paint's pores prior to a cleansing. :4:

How much is this stuff? I would try it for one application. I basically reapply the wax when I see the water stop beeding... typically about 3-4 months with Carnuba wax. I may try the clay bar if I can find it someone where locally.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Snow MO said:
the link does not work for me Snow Mo.. care to describe as best you can by what you mean it looks different at night?

also if this is as good as it sounds if you were to compare the 5 star shine to Zaino that plenty of people favor also.. which would everyone think would be best for the MO?

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
the link worked earlier, it was a pic of a battleship.

hehehe

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
mgthe3 said:
the link worked earlier, it was a pic of a battleship.

hehehe
Just a lil joke....here is what it was

Attachments

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
You love me, you really love me!

:7:

Anything to brighten up your Friday mornings!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL

Nizmo

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
LOL
You guys are too funny!
Now what about Gonzo's question, how much is this stuff.
Snow-Mo, I guess you REALLY did not buy some but the joke was very good. Anybody?
Bob1

·
Registered
424 Posts
bob1 said:
Now what about Gonzo's question, how much is this stuff.
This stuff is expensive! (These prices reflect the $30.00 discount listed on the site)

5 STAR SHINE Deluxe Kit
This is our best selling kit! You get 5 STAR SHINE Paint Protection, Deluxe Paint Cleaning Kit, Neutral pH Car Wash (16 oz), Terry Cloth Towel and Deluxe Foam Applicator Pad.

$97.00

5 STAR SHINE Paint Protection Kit

Note - If your paint is more than a year old or just needs a really good cleaning then we suggest you purchase the 5 STAR SHINE Deluxe Kit above. The Deluxe Kit includes our Deluxe Paint Cleaning Kit that makes a fantastic first step before you apply our 5 STAR SHINE Paint Protection kit!

$67.00

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
These things come and go.

I'll stick with Zaino. Sal improves it now and then, but for the most part it is the same stuff I started with several years ago.
I've showed cars with Zaino and won concours and such with my 88 Vette and my 99 Miata.
Theses days, I have less competitive fire, but I still use Zaino on my Murano. It still looks better than new 1 year later.

Check it out at
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

If you need help with anything concerning Zaino, you can call Sal Zaino. He loves to talk to people about Zaino!
(Warning to southern folks. Sal Zaino is a true blue New Jersey Native. He talks funny and is very blunt. ;) But he speaks the truth.)

Homer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts