Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could look up an address for me.

2901 Langhorne Dr
San Ramon, CA 94583

It isn't in the 6.1 DVD and I was wondering if it's in the 6.3 version. I don't really want to pay $200 for the upgrade to find out, it still didn't have this street in it yet.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have v6.2 and it does not have my home address. Before I shell out the $200 for v6.3 I was wondering if someone could look this address up and see if it can be located with v6.3:

138 Coldsprings Dr.
Harvest, AL 35749

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
While we're at it, could someone please confirm if the newest version shows how route 417 in central Florida has been extended all the way to I-4, intersecting near the Seminole Town Center Mall? In case the Seminole Town Center Mall is not a POI in the shopping category, the intersection is near Debary, FL.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Using my DVD 6.3 I found the following:

wxman: I did not find the address listed. I am close by in Huntsville, and there is some new stuff around Harvest(and all of Madison now). What is another cross street or something else to look for?

EasternPA: 417 does goto I-4 now. See this picture:

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
MyBlueMO,

Thanks for checking. I live off of Old Railroad Bed Rd. and with v6.2, Old Railroad Bed Rd. address numbers ends at the corner of Capshaw and Old RR Bed. Does v6.3 have the 2000 block of Old Railroad Bed Rd. stored in it's memory or have the Bob G. Hughes Rd./Old RR Bed Rd. intersection? Maybe it now has Endeavor Elementary located, which was completed around 1998.

Thanks for your help,

Ryan

·
NO-MO-SNOW
893 Posts
I've been a bit hesitant to ask for a favor but can someone please look on your DVD at the intersection of Stoltz Road and King School Road in Pennsylvania...Can you also zoom out a bit. There is a community on king school just off of stoltz with a bunch of culdesacs that is non-existent on my GPS 6.1.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts