Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about a meet somewhere? My background used to be in Audis, for which we had sort of regular meets to chit-chat, share "war stories", look at mods, etc. What do you think? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Would be interesting, where did all the other Bay Area people go? :8:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm still here. Yeah I still want to check out your stereo simple I have just been really busy lately.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yup, I'm still here, though my Mo is in the shop right now getting a few little things taken care of before I run off to Joshua Tree this weekend. Just far too busy lately to think about organizing any kind of g2g. Somebody throw out a date & time and I'll try to make it!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Poll about a place to meet

I would like to initiate a poll regarding a place to meet :18:

I would like to offer a parking lot in front of Beach Chalet, in SF. Located across Ocean Beach. Plenty of space, plus we can get some food or drinks inside.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated :2:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I say we meet in front of a bunch of other car dealerships so we can show all the people that are going to buy other models what a mistake they are making, while at the same time pissing off some car salesmen....lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
If the meet happens soon, count me in!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hey everyone in the Bay Area, me and SimpleSB are meeting up for drinks around 3 o'clock today in San Leandro to check out each others Muranos and the mods we have done. If anyone wants to join us let us know and we can tell you where we are meeting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Bay Area MO Owner

Just bought my Copper Murano last Sunday and found this site shortly after. I work in Walnut Creek and live in Oakland, so I'm down for meeting up and seeing what everyone's done to personalize their MO. Just try to give some advance notice. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
welcome to the club Gravity

·
Registered
542 Posts
Late notice I know but me and simpleSB are meeting at 3pm for drinks and food at El Toritos in the San Leandro Marina if anyone interested. Zebelkhan I'd love to see all your mods on your MO :D If not maybe another time.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Wow, today? 3:00 PM? I will be at work in South San Jose untill at least 5 PM. Can't make it obviously.

How about having the next meeting on a weekend? Believe me I would also love to see the MODs on your MO and SimpleSB's. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
OK we'll plan one for a weekend. Have fun at work, we'll have a drink for you :7: lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bay Area Club

New to the org. Was there ever a Bay Area Club get together? Am interested in it if there is one that is organized. Would have to meet on the weekend. If it works for folks lets do it. Thanks! Posted Wed March 2, 2005

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
I think only jacen29 and simplesb have met so far. I am open to meet on a weekend as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Weekend Meet Bay Area Murano Club

It sounds good to me. When do you think anyone will be able to meet? Set one up for later in March or April?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts