Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have complaints about the A/C not pumping really COLD air? Mine was really cold last summer but this summer it doesn't seem to blow cold cold air. Only cool and the fan is blasting!

I took the car in, and had it checked apparently there is nothing wrong and works "within parameters".

Any suggestions or is there a fix?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I found that mine was maringally too... however it seemed to be better when I did not park in the sun and the vents were cooler. At night it pumps out the cold.

What is your temp set to. For Max besure to set it to 60°F and if you like you could also close the recirc (if the MO didn't do it for you already.)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
attempting to park in shaded areas at work. Only 1 good spot, which is furthest away from the entrance, LOL!

60 is the coldest it will go and it is only moderate at best. I notice I get a little better performance at 70 degrees but it take 20 minutes before it cools down enough.

For Canada today is really hot!! Right about 100 degrees + humidity.

I am only complaining because of business attire and sweating in the car. On the weekend all is good in shorts and sandals! :2:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I've noticed the same thing with the A/C in my MO and asked the stealer, er, I mean, dealer to check it out since it's in for another issue anyway. We'll see what they say. Probably "could not duplicate problem" if history is any indication...

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
In my trip to Vegas at 107 degree temp the A/C was on all the time and it was freeeeeeezing!

·
Registered
792 Posts
I've found when it is REALLY hot it takes a long time to cool - which I would say is normal. My wife generally finds herself turning the temp up a bit while I keep it pegged on 60 :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts