Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about setting up a date and users posting pictures of what their MO was doing? Only one picture per member and it can be taken any time 12:00 AM -11:59 PM on that particular day of what the MO was up to?

I think it might be kind of fun.

Thoughts on a date? Perhaps categories for most "Unique Place", "Artistic Image", "I didn't know the MO could do that!" and "Me My MO and I"

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
sounds sweet

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK I'll pick a date here just a random date... some may be with their MO on vacation, for others it may be a work day and for some their MO's may be in the shop :eek: .

A Day in the life of a MO
Monday August 8, 2005

Please record time, place and a brief description of the picture.

Please submit pictures to this thread by Friday August 12.

OK here we gooooooooooo. Its a good think the MO is always smiling! Any chance the borad could post a reminder up on the main page of this site? Just a thought.

PS I changed the date to Monday as I originally made a mistake. I thought it would be best to have a weekday for a more authentic MO feel.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today is MO day. If possible post your pictures from today.

·
4,664 Posts
Mine will be in the garage all day, today, but it's watched tiles and wood being cut to go in to my new bathroom. The first of two being done....

It's also seen me painting a kit guitar I'm finally trying to finish, that I've had for a year or so... It does have to step outside when I do the actual spraying. But at least it's keeping out of the hot sun!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zebelkhan said:

Not fair! My MO is in the shop today...:mad:

Thats OK get a picture.... exactly what I wanted.... just everyday stuff sorry about your MO.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Gonzo said:
Thats OK get a picture.... exactly what I wanted.... just everyday stuff sorry about your MO.
Now I get it...I better scramble and find a camera to take a picture of it while still on the lift.....:D

A couple of day advance notice would have been nice Gonzo...then I would have had my camera with me....Now I am at work....:mad:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here's a start!

Here ya go, Gonzo! I'm taking a couple of days off this week and decided to head over to the beach at Cedar Key on the Gulf coast of Florida. My trip started out sunny, but the storms quickly rolled in. There wasn't much sun time, but there's never a bad day at the beach! This is a picture of my first stop at the beach.

On my way back home, I came across this "shanty" that is quite a bit worse for wear after last fall's hurricanes.

The storms made for a harrowing drive back home, but the MO did great! Sadly, I can't say that for an Explorer that passed through the same storm about a half hour after me. According to news reports, the driver ended up losing control of their vehicle and spun around in front of a semi. I believe the driver was killed and a passenger was badly hurt.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice picture. I love that color. I would have gotten that if I didn't get the black. Nice back drop.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zebelkhan said:

Now I get it...I better scramble and find a camera to take a picture of it while still on the lift.....:D

A couple of day advance notice would have been nice Gonzo...then I would have had my camera with me....Now I am at work....:mad:
Sorry about that I guess I could have given more notice. I guess you will have to arrange another soon after this one. :D

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Gonzo said:
Sorry about that I guess I could have given more notice. I guess you will have to arrange another soon after this one. :D
The MO will be going back when they get the parts for the seat. I will make sure to take some pictures then.....:D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heading home 6:08 PM.... driving south on Route 128 (Rt 95)... if you real close in the far left lane about 8 cars up is a cooper MO. Ahhhh my commute is much better along fellow MOs!

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
Not only can I see the smile, I know it very well... Even at 31 months! Yesterday I took it on the highway after two weeks of hardly driving it (vacation). Whooo Hoooo..... I still love it!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts