Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Custom Knife Creations
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you got to love these new generation of pda's with builtin bluetooth and 802.11

im sitting here in the driveway looking at the service manuals on an ipaq 1940 and checking the online forums at the same time..

instant problem diagnostics :D

·
5,268 Posts
ye, I am doung the same using laptop............PDA is next............

Anyway, congratulations! :)

You beat me!;)

·
4,664 Posts
Yes You are the first! To mention it... I've done it, just not said anything about it! I've got some Wilan sites mapped out and used the same PDA that I check email with, do Navigation with, carry my pricelist and contact database with, to surf and respond on here with! All from the MO.

It's just sooo cool. I've even played a movie on my PDA that was located on a server! Oh and MAME is cool too. Remember all those video games from the seventies? Run them on your PDA!

Not to mention MP3's.... I'd love it if the Murano's display was a touch screen for Window Mobile 2003....

·
Registered
719 Posts
and I thought I was way ahead of the curve when I used my laptop with the wireless cable modem connection to install my SAT last summer.

(Referencing the Florida SAT install pictures, the service manual, and the forums all at the same time while actually doing the work.)

I can't imagine the PDA screen being big enough to be really usefull.

Maybe it's time to consider a trade up from old reliable (the Palm Vx).

·
4,664 Posts
Depends how good your eyesight is... I can adjust my iPAQ to 640 x 480 landscape mode, when I need to. It's small, but it works.

Faster than booting the Laptop!

My Palm Vx is sitting on the shelf now. Great when I got it 4 years ago, but my h2210 iPAQ smokes it!

I constantly blows my mind what I can do with it.... I was using terminal client/server to tweak one of my servers on the weekend, while sitting in the Family Room.

·
Custom Knife Creations
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do you get yours to 640x480.. the specs only say 320x240..???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts