Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres MSRP prices on the Murano:

SL AWD $29,799
SE AWD $30,599

SL 2WD $28,199
SE 2WD $28,999

Believe them or not.You heard it here first! Enjoy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:(

Wow! Those are a bit higher than expected. Especially for a first generation vehicle. I'm guessing the bottom SL is supposed to be SE?
I wonder what the difference is between these 4 models (other than AWD), being that the're not priced THAT far apart...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want to know the difference between a SE and SL?

18" six spoke wheel design
A firmer sport tuned suspension
HID headlights
Manual headlight levelizer
Dark silver colored lower bumpers
SE badge

·
Registered
2 Posts
The prices are a bit higher than I expected, but it does come with a lot of standard equipment. My question is, will we be able to select individual options, or will we have to purchase packages :?:

For instance, I don't want the sport suspension, sunroof, or bose. I would, however, like leather, xenon, and navigation in the SL AWD. That is really the only options I care to add, and in an effort to keep the price down I could do without the sunroof and probably the premium package (even though I an not exactly sure what this entails).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm.What news I have might make you sad then.
The SL premium package is required if pretty much any of the other packages are desired (It includes the BOSE,power pedals,and a few other items). Its not a high priced package considering all you get IMO.

The leather package has the Xenon headlights included in it too so no problem there.

Now for the NAV.You would have to add the sunroof and Dynamic Control Package to your Murano along with Premium/leather packages to get it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Prices

:( It seems you must always get a sunroof. I want Nav but then I get a head room reducing sunroof. I will have to wait until I can find a Murano with a sunroof to see if I fit! I was hoping for $35,000 and without a sunroof a fully loaded Murano would be about $36,000 ...... the price is right but I may have to look elsewhere if the headroom isn't there with the sunroof.

·
Registered
10 Posts
headroom

feliz said:
I'm concerned about the headroom with the sunroof as well, has anyone actually sat in one?
I have had mine for 4 days. I stand 6'4" and with the sunroof I can even wear a hat! No problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts