Fake purple sunset
Dropped on dubs!
Can you tell its been edit?
Hehe :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
wow what a nice pic!

are you a pro photographer? Can you offer any tips on taking a pic like that? ie use special lenses, settings on your camera??

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
From taking several pictures myself over the years (Started using a manual SLR in 4th grade), managing a photo shop with lab all I can see is its all about lighting and who does the printing/developing of your film. (Not taking anything away from atxmatt)

We would get customer with poor picture processed elsewhere They always blammed the film, the camera or themselves. I would ask for their negative and make a free 4x6 for them. Their eye lit up at the difference.

General tips:
- Shot with the sun behind you
- Have someone show you how to use fill flash
- Bounce you flash when possible for indoor pictures
- Don't try to get it "all in" on the picture... zoom zoom zoom in on the subject.

·
Registered
747 Posts
atxmatt

great picture. I really like your wheels!!:29:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Is it just me or does the front door look darker than the rear door?

I'm not a nit picker but it looks almost exactly like what a body shop did to my SHO after a door ding.......They got to do it over. :D

Homer

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I like the silver Roof Rack !

G.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hfelknor said:
Is it just me or does the front door look darker than the rear door?

I'm not a nit picker but it looks almost exactly like what a body shop did to my SHO after a door ding.......They got to do it over. :D

Homer
Well i did just recently fix that door due to a hit and run at a local grocery store, however, the color polished pewter seems to change colors all the time! so i dunno, from looking at the doors in person, the colors matches quite well...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
That Car is a natural for Chrome rocker Rails

G.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts