Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experienced a rattling noise when accelerating from 0 to 30 mph? This is seems to be the story with my Murano. My mechanic checked it out and couldn't find anything loose.

Any suggested solutions

I have changed all engine mountings but sound still the same.

·
Registered
Nissan Murano 2015
7 Posts
Lately I too notice rattling noise at low speed, it's like couple month still there. Let me know if anybody has this solution:-

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 murano sv 65,000km and I have same problem. Feels like car is stalling. You take foot off pedal and go again and then its fine. Took it to the dealer and no code was showing. But it happens, albeit rarely. Warranty on transmission expires next month. I'm afraid problem will be more persistent after expiration of Warranty. Fixing transmission is around 5000 dollars.
Very worried 😟

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchase a 2017 Nissan Murano with 38,200 miles on it. When I would accelerate low speed to 20 mph, and 1000 rpm I would get a juddering feeling out of the transmission. Took the car into the local Nissan Dealer, and they pulled a code, and did a inspection on the transmission. They had to replace the transmission valve body. Since they did that the transmission is extremely smooth. I would recommend getting the dealer to check it out. Its definitely not normal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts