Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an Xterra owner, and my lease is up in Sept, Nissan recently offered this great deal to re-lease with them right now with a couple of other incentives. I had been looking at the Honda Element and VW Jetta wagon and the Subaru Outback.

I drove one at the dealership and was very impressed with the ride and performance of the Murano. I am looking at a AWD S model and have been offered a really terrific deal.

For me, the SL model doesn't offer a whole lot more than I want (particularly afer coming off an Xterra), any advice you might have as to "must haves" when I configure the Murano? Any advice or warnings in general with this model/car in general?

Thanks

Stan

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Some nice options to have would be the HID headlights on SL and SE models (although stock HIDs can be retrofitted to the S model with some additional circuitry), and stability control (VDC), which I don't think is available on the S model.

sjstremb said:
I am an Xterra owner, and my lease is up in Sept, Nissan recently offered this great deal to re-lease with them right now with a couple of other incentives. I had been looking at the Honda Element and VW Jetta wagon and the Subaru Outback.

I drove one at the dealership and was very impressed with the ride and performance of the Murano. I am looking at a AWD S model and have been offered a really terrific deal.

For me, the SL model doesn't offer a whole lot more than I want (particularly afer coming off an Xterra), any advice you might have as to "must haves" when I configure the Murano? Any advice or warnings in general with this model/car in general?

Thanks

Stan

·
Mo Love!
29 Posts
Wow... of your other choices.. the Mo is DEFINITELY the best option. Best room, performance, handling, comfort, STYLE... :) ok, these are all my opinions.. but the ones you are looking at are boring compared to the Mo. she turns heads like none other on your list and will likely outperform them too. GO MO!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I have an SL... I truely enjoy/use the compass miror... I don't think the S comes with that and I find the fogs are handy too.

Others may not be excitted but I enjoy the Bose 6 speaker system and of course XM is great.

Good luck and we hope that you get a MO.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
finally got to drive around at night with the HID's and there is no way were going back to halogen bulbs. HID's must have. i'm not to keen on the bose system myself so you can always change out the speakers and stuff on the stock nissan unit. much easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts