Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to this forum. I do enjoy reading it very much - it's soo informative. I do have a question regarding the a/c: whenever I use it and have it on air recirculate and then turn it off the a/c (and fan), it switches to fresh air mode for the lack of a better phrase. Why does it do that? I'd like to keep it on recirculate when the car is off to make sure that there is no buggs getting in the A/C system/cabin (where I park there is a lot of spiders and they always get up on my car - hate that so much). Anyways, appreciate any put anybody may have.

·
Registered
242 Posts
To prevent fogging and building up humidity.

This has been discussed several times on forum. This vehicle, like many with Climate control system have the same behavior. Another thing, just because AC light in on does not mean AC is on. It means it will turn ON on demand, depending upon inside/outside temperature and keeps inside air conditioned.

·
Registered
417 Posts
MyMoo - you shouldn't worry about any bugs(spiders) entering your vehicle if the system is set on "fresh(outside) air" as the air is drawn through a cabin filter system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts