Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just replace the alternator on my 2005 Nissan Marano and my AC stopped working for it and it was working just fine before
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle
and now I think I found a problem in the AC coil however I don’t know how to put the wire back on and it looks like it might be even be damaged I don’t know if it supposed to have certain way it goes on but I’ve tried every way and can’t figure it out

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
So I just replace the alternator on my 2005 Nissan Marano and my AC stopped working for it and it was working just fine before and now I think I found a problem in the AC coil however I don’t know how to put the wire back on and it looks like it might be even be damaged I don’t know if it supposed to have certain way it goes on but I’ve tried every way and can’t figure it out
The connector looks wrecked. Is that on the wiring harness side or on the A/C compressor clutch? If it's on the clutch then you can buy a new clutch ($20-30 on eBay), which will have a new connector. If on the wiring harness then you'll need to replace the pigtail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I just replace the alternator on my 2005 Nissan Marano and my AC stopped working for it and it was working just fine before View attachment 54073 and now I think I found a problem in the AC coil however I don’t know how to put the wire back on and it looks like it might be even be damaged I don’t know if it supposed to have certain way it goes on but I’ve tried every way and can’t figure it out
The connector looks wrecked. Is that on the wiring harness side or on the A/C compressor clutch? If it's on the clutch then you can buy a new clutch ($20-30 on eBay), which will have a new connector. If on the wiring harness then you'll need to replace the pigtail.
I’m not quite sure honestly I know it’s on the clutch but I don’t know which wires which

1 - 4 of 4 Posts