Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone experiencing a problem with excessive vibration noise under acceleration? Nothing appears loose with the exhaust system. Could it be CVT related? I have had front wheel bearing replaced, alternator replaced, driver's seat tracks will be replaced this week and I am having the inadvertent door lock problem also. All this and only 27,000 miles on my 2003 Murano.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
cardinal2001 said:
Anyone experiencing a problem with excessive vibration noise under acceleration? Nothing appears loose with the exhaust system. Could it be CVT related? I have had front wheel bearing replaced, alternator replaced, driver's seat tracks will be replaced this week and I am having the inadvertent door lock problem also. All this and only 27,000 miles on my 2003 Murano.
I get a vibration from somewhere in the engine compartment at ~2500rpm. It only happens at that speed. Usually I rev higher than that, so I don't notice it.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
The intermintent door locking is an issue. Have the dealer apply the TSB. Also be sure that you are not locking the door by accient when you leave which is also a problem due to the design of the lock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts