Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where I can find the Trailer Hitch Stainless Bumper Guard (hitch insert)?

also

can I get OEM Roof Racks (not the cross bars) online?

thanx

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
http://www.everythingoffroad.com/index.htm?catalog188_0.html
There are many kinds if you do a google on hitch steps. They have some 36", 42", or 12"-18" wide. They have some adjustable up and down, in and out---some with lighted custom lenses. They even have one at Go Rhino that has built in backing sensors.

I am getting one. I haven't made up my mind which, but I bet it keeps most folks off my tail.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am thinking of the same thing

I will most likely install a hitch before summer and I too like the idea of a bumper guard to use full time. Gotta do some searching!!

I am interested in something small and not overbearing. Don't want the Mo to look like a Baha vehicle.

njmo

·
Registered
111 Posts
PLNismo said:

can I get OEM Roof Racks (not the cross bars) online?

thanx
I think they are ~$250 per side. Can't remember which dealer site I saw that at, but there were a few.

By the way, my dealer wanted +$1000 for the parts and install.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I've been cruisin the web and ebay....

I have found lengths of hitch step bars from 12" to 40".
Before I fell in love with one I decided to measure between the exhaust tips, can't have anything covering those, uhh-uh.
36" between the tips.
I will get the 36 incher-prob stainless. I have seen one way cheap on ebay, they float around $100-$140.
:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for that tip!

I am anxious see how far these things extend behind the car. I dont want it to look like I am towing something.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

njmo:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts