Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Re: All weather floor mats

TheGymKid said:
Geez, I just came from the Nissan Dealer and inquired about getting the all weather floor mats... they wanted

$69.99
Freehold Nissan, N.J.

On the web, all I can find is...

63.60 + 29.57 = 93.17
https://www.1stnissanparts.com/index.php/cPath/22_39

70.49 + shipping.
http://www.courtesyparts.com/murano/interior.html

64.19 + Shipping.
http://nissan.autowebaccessories.com/store/murano-floor-mats-prod242_290_2523.php

66.25 + Shipping
ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7952263382&category=33697&sspagename=WD1V

Anyone have suggestions where I can hook up to get the Muarno all-weather floor mats for less $$ ?
I would go for the dealer mats @ $70. You are not going to find better mats at any price. For someone who spent hundreds of dollars on repainted nerf and push bars, $70 for mats seems cheap.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Re: Re: All weather floor mats

HuskyFan said:

I would go for the dealer mats @ $70. You are not going to find better mats at any price. For someone who spent hundreds of dollars on repainted nerf and push bars, $70 for mats seems cheap.

So much for feeling comfortable saying how I feel or what I would like... on this site.

That's just wrong... Maybe I spent all my money on it. Maybe it was paid for as a gift. It doesn't mean I shouldn't try to find the best value around for something else. If you spent a few hundred thousand on a house, is it no big deal to spend a $1,000 an an item like a TV set or would you try to get the best price you could? Anyway... thanks for obnoxious comment.

With comments like that Huskyfan, that make me feel that way... I don't need to be involved here any longer.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Com'on guys. I thought that was a brotherly comment on the part of HuskyFan...

And GymKid, there is nothing wrong with looking for the best deal. I sometimes spend thousands on things that may not mean much, yet will not shop from a store that I feel is charging me 10 cents more without cause....

Be cool!

·
Registered
472 Posts
zebelkhan said:
Com'on guys. I thought that was a brotherly comment on the part of HuskyFan...

And GymKid, there is nothing wrong with looking for the best deal. I sometimes spend thousands on things that may not mean much, yet will not shop from a store that I feel is charging me 10 cents more without cause....

Be cool!
I look for the best deal also. I just think the quality of the mats is worth the $70. I don't think the quality of the carpeted mats is worth the money but I had no choice in buying those.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Has any Canadians order parts on line from Courtesy Parts in Texas?. They claim that they can shipped to Canada via FedEx, curious as to what the duties at the border may cost and what the total shipping cost might be.

Any info on this will be greatly received.:2: :2:

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Stoker said:
Has any Canadians order parts on line from Courtesy Parts in Texas?. They claim that they can shipped to Canada via FedEx, curious as to what the duties at the border may cost and what the total shipping cost might be.

Any info on this will be greatly received.:2: :2:
Stoker-

Give them a call (800-527-1909) or email ([email protected]) and see what they have to say.

-njjoe

·
Registered
145 Posts
Stoker said:
I know this is a little late after the original post, but other Canadians may still be interested.

You'll have to pay your GST and PST, plus Fed Ex and UPS charge a $45-$50 brokerage fee to process your customs paperwork. Fed Ex will send you an invoice for the fees a week or two after you receive the package. UPS bills you right away.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Wow I was un-aware of the stiff cost ..

to get stuff into Canada, I would think that it would boost Canadian production with that big penalty.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The GST / PST are our sales taxes and vary by province - anywhere from 6% to 14%. Even with the taxes, brokerage fees, and currency conversion ($1 US = about $1.15 Cdn) it is still much cheaper to order parts from the US.

An example: I upgraded my halogen headlights to xenon. I got one headlight off ebay, and bought the other from 1stnissanparts.com. After all the fees, I paid $925 Cdn for the headlight assembly. The price my local dealer quoted me for the exact same part was $1750 before taxes. Even after showing them the price I was able to get it for from 1stNissanParts, the local dealer wouldn't budge in their price.

·
Registered
53 Posts
fdifolco said:
Any canadians out there bought the ruber cargo area proctector. My dealer is quoting me $138 CAD + tax. Seems kinda high. One american site listed above is selling them for 48US. Just curious.
I'm looking for one also, and my dealer quoted me about the same. Been searching on eBay, and you can get them for less than half the price, except you really have to watch shipping. One guy wanted $77US because of the size.

·
Registered
746 Posts
You have to be careful with eBay because many vendors use the shipping fee as their profit margin and they thus can show ridiculous selling prices.

This price of 138$ canadian is right. This is also what I paid here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Have any fellow Canadians purchased a Nissan cargo organizer online? I tried to from the US, but they said it was too big to ship. The same goes for the cargo mat. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bought my mats (FloorLiner DigitalFit) from Weathertech.com along with side window deflectors and a sunroof deflector. I love these mats because they're molded to the exact shape of your floor boards. They also offer a cargo mat but mine came with my Murano. I asked about the cargo liner at the car lot and the salesman took it out of another Murano and put it in mine. I assumed it came with all Muranos since a friend had just purchased a Murano and she had it in hers.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nissan accessories on sale Nissan USA eStore for the holidays. I got the window deflectors for $57. With local pick up

21 - 40 of 48 Posts