Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, a buddy of mine owns an online suv accessory shop and i told him to look around for stuff for the murano from japan(he's asian, he can do it) he can get quite a bit of stuff but what i need from you guys is a list of what you really want for your murano. please post here and i'll forward it to him. this is his website if you'd like to check it out. TFR Racing

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do the have power folding side mirrors on the jap murano??
i really want this

my source may be able to get that kit.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
nissanlove said:
i really want this

my source may be able to get that kit.
That is one pimp'in murano alrite~ :29:

·
5,244 Posts
I like the Murano, maybe I even love this car...........but I would never ever go for this look!

I do not want even explain why. It is just too obvious.....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha kris we've herd your side of the story before. but the mo's are becoming all to common on the roads and accesorising them is the only way to make them unique again. that murano picture i posted is the way the porsche cayyene should have looked haha.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
nissanlove said:
i really want this my source may be able to get that kit.
Yes. Japanese models have the powr folding mirrors.

·
Registered
828 Posts
How about a low priced, nice sounding exhaust, like a FX?

nissanlove said:
ok, a buddy of mine owns an online suv accessory shop and i told him to look around for stuff for the murano from japan(he's asian, he can do it) he can get quite a bit of stuff but what i need from you guys is a list of what you really want for your murano. please post here and i'll forward it to him. this is his website if you'd like to check it out. TFR Racing

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dmako i already mentioned that and enfroced that people will want a nice exhaust so we'll see what he can find. i know that there are at least 4 exhaust systems for the murano in japan.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope not that midnight blue one. notice that the mirrors are the normal NA type without the signal lights or the little camera's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts