Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 05 MO at Acme Nissan here in central NJ. The Mo is the 3rd new car I bought at this dealer, preceded by my 2000 Quest and 2002 Maxima (both of which I still own).

Each of the sales guys (Rich, Rob and Sam) are very cordial and NEVER pressured us into the sales. It's an exclusive Nissan dealership and most of the sales guys have been there for years.

I definitely recommend purchasing from them.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
f23a said:
I bought my 05 MO at Acme Nissan here in central NJ. The Mo is the 3rd new car I bought at this dealer, preceded by my 2000 Quest and 2002 Maxima (both of which I still own).

Each of the sales guys (Rich, Rob and Sam) are very cordial and NEVER pressured us into the sales. It's an exclusive Nissan dealership and most of the sales guys have been there for years.

I wish I knew this info before I bought from Freehold Nissan.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
f23a said:

What is their service department like? Do you also recommend them ?

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I wish I had seen your post when I was buying my MO.

I purchased mine just down the road at Pine Belt Nissan in Toms River. Never again will I buy a car from them.

I went through three separate salesmen while buying the Mo. The first one could not tell me what cars he had available and suggested I drive down route 37 to their overflow lot and see for myself what was there. The second guy would take days to return my calls and once swore that he spoke on the phone with my wife - - which is very unlikely since I have never been married!! The third guy was unaware of (and even denied) the existence of the alternator recall.

Pine Belt Nissan perpetuates the stereotype of the 80's car salesman.

Hopefully their service department is more customer oriented.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts