Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was away for 8 days. 401 new messages! Not bad.

Anyway for those complaining about mpg - just got back home from my recent trip. A customer drove me to a dinner. He had to refill. Put 50 litters. So what you ask. He paid less then US$2.00!!!!:3:

Now I understand why there is so many big 8 cylinders cars...:(

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Just out of curiousity, where did you go where 50 liters of gas (i am estimating around 4 gallons here) cost less than $2?

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
A liter is a little over a quart, so 50 liters would be 8.5-9 gallons rather than 4.

Perhaps the comment meant less than $2 PER GALLON rather than less than $2 TOTAL.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Whoops I meant around 4 liters per gallon. Other than California, Nevade, and Hawaii, I am unaware that gas has gone over $2/gallon in the US yet.

·
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
50 l = 13.2 gallons.

It was in Venezuela............and the price was $2/50 litters.............

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Kris said:
50 l = 13.2 gallons.

It was in Venezuela............and the price was $2/50 litters.............
Wow very cool. Imagine how crowded our roads would be if gas were that price in the US.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Cost around 40 cents/ gallon from where i was born...

the country is a member of OPEC bty:p

So imagine how much profit margin OPEC countries are earning money from western world's big engine car habit
:rolleyes:

NO wonder arab sultans are dangg rich right?

·
Registered
418 Posts
In our country it's the "blue eyed arabs" (elected members of government) that are becoming "rich".....approx. 50% of the price of our gas consists of taxes; federal exise tax / provincial exise tax / goods and services tax / provincial sales tax....then they turn around and spend very little of this revenue on road construction and maintenence...(that's my rant for today)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts