Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Platinum Murano. Recently I have had a problem with the adaptive cruise. Occasionally it will just disconnect and the emergency braking trouble light comes on. I can stop and turn off the car then restart it and everything works normally again. I have had the dealer look at it and they say that they can not find any thing wrong. This happens every hour or so on long trips and is irritating. Has anyone else had this problem and what is the fix?

·
Registered
267 Posts
What does the warning look like exactly? Is it an error or is it a false alert? Might need to be recalibrated or might have to be replaced. My radar unit failed and Nissan had to replace the whole radar unit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After several trips to the dealer, they found a code that indicated a problem with the yaw rate sensor. They did some kind of a update to that sensor (at no charge). This seems to have fixed the problem that I was having. I am not sure why the yaw rate sensor would affect the ICC as I understand that the yaw rate sensor is part of the stability control system but the ICC is now operating properly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts