Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2019 Platinum Murano seems to not return to its set speed when using the adaptive cruise. I set the vehicle at a speed of 75mph, when traveling on flat or inclined road the vehicle will maintain the speed set. The problem occurs when you crest the hill. The vehicle will increase speed going down hill and show the flashing speed set of 75mph and will increase speed if its a long hill it will increase speed all the way to 85mph plus! I have consulted many people and the dealership its from and no one seems to have an answer. I have driven other vehicles with the same feature and none of the exceded the speed limit set by more than 4mph when using the cruise control. Is anyone else having this problem or know what is wrong?

·
Super Moderator
7,791 Posts
I don't know about adaptive units, but my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee will coast up to more than 80 MPH in that scenario. I get to practice this coming out of the Rocky Mountains on I-70 going east. Somewhere over 80 it would apply the brakes a bit, but it would be more then 5 MPH higher than the set speed.

85 plus does seem on the high side, as +10 MPH is a fair amount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts