Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add GARMIN Navigation with a OEM Touch Screen - See application chart below and attached Sell Sheet- Call me for details ... Special Forum Member discounts apply to this solution

The NTX - NIS / INF KIT comes with:

OEM NISSAN / INFINITI TOUCH SCREEN LCD - THIS IS NOT AN OVERLAY
GARMIN CITY NAVIGATOR MAPPING SOFTWARE
OVER 6 MILLION POINTS OF INTEREST
100% PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION
NO DIS ASSEMBLY OF THE FACTORY LCD SCREEN OR MODIFICATION TO THE FACTORY WIRING HARNESS
FRONT OR REAR VIEW CAMERA INPUT

2008-2013 with 7” Full Color LCD Displays

Nissan Armada
Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan Murano
Nissan Maxima
Infiniti QX
Infiniti EX
Infiniti G35
Infiniti G37
Infiniti G25
Infiniti FX
Nissan Quest
2012+ Nissan 370Z

* NOW AVAILABLE AS AN ADDITIONAL FEATURE FOR ALL OUR GARMIN NAVIGATION SOLUTIONS- LIFETIME LIVE TRAFFIC - CALL FOR DETAILS ....

Garmin Traffic delivers updates to our navigators over one of the most extensive traffic avoidance systems. The Garmin Traffic system checks traffic conditions more than 2 billion times a month to help you avoid delays due to accidents, construction or rush-hour congestion.

Check out our newly updated Vehicle Application Guide on our website to see what NAV TV products are available for you !!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have some very aggressive pricing on this solution for January ... Contact me for details ...

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
He is a Site Sponsor, so as long as the posts are contained to the Site Sponsor section it is not considered SPAM.

-njjoe

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Question in regards to retaining original functionality from the screen. Can you switch between the nav adn cabin temp, vehicle specs, radio info, etc?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yes, it does on the demo video.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Don't have access to YouTube at work. Will have to watch it at home to see how it works. I wonder how much the kit is.

I'm in a 2004 anyway. Good questions for the 2nd gen MO owners. Looks pretty fancy to me. I just rented a 2011 Maxima and got nav as a perk. Was a garmin unit and was quite impressed with it!

·
Registered
222 Posts
It looks very nice and works flawlessly but pricey for me. I'm going to use my $200 one.

·
Registered
256 Posts
nothing like a good smartphone with google maps on it to do the work of all the gps's out there

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gentlemen ... We are a site sponsor ... Contact me directly for any questions on operation, compatibility or pricing ...

·
Registered
256 Posts
no way it can be avaliable on 1st gen?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Vehicle Application Chart for our GARMIN NAV Solution

2008-2013 with 7” Full Color LCD Displays

Nissan Armada
Nissan Pathfinder
Nissan Murano
Nissan Maxima

Infiniti QX
Infiniti EX
Infiniti G35
Infiniti G37
Infiniti G25
Infiniti FX

Nissan Quest

2012+ Nissan 370Z

--

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great News from NAV TV !!

We have extended our FREE shipping offer on orders over $300.00 till 02/28/13 ... Take advantage of this along with your Forum Member discount ...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great News from NAV TV !!

Remember ... Your Forum Member discount applies to our full line of products ...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts