Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the setting i would need to change my headlights to do the following?

I want the lights to come on or be more sensitive so when it rains they go one.

then i also want them to take longer to come on when say you drive under a over pass.. Going on and back off is bad for the HID lights....

Dealer made adjustments but not the right ones...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
ppeter78 said:
Does anyone know the setting i would need to change my headlights to do the following?
I want the lights to come on or be more sensitive so when it rains they go one.
then i also want them to take longer to come on when say you drive under a over pass.. Going on and back off is bad for the HID lights....
Dealer made adjustments but not the right ones...
Ambient light is what determines when the headlights to come on. I don't think you can have it both ways. I found the lowest sensitivity setting is still not enough to keep the lights from coming on while going under a underpass, and the highest setting is not sensitive enough to rain, unless it becomes dark. I have DTRL so I have mine set at the least sensitive.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
2004 models have the headlight settings adjustable on the screen menu. For 2003 models, you'll have to go to the dealer for them to program it using Consult II.

Zelbekahn is correct - no way to have it both ways. Either they will be super sensitive (i.e turn on when it rains) or non sensitive (does not respond to underpasses).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts