Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to set up a poll & marked the
Post the "Yes! post a poll" box, but did not see how to set up answer options???

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
admin - Once I figured the poll option out, I tried to edit it & delete this question & it takes me to the acuramdx.org message & doesn't let me do it????

I know you do both of these but it appears these 2 boards are tied togethor somehow?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Admin - I did it again & got this??? Note the first line

acuramdx.org Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: KSmurano [logout]

Forgotten your password?