Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a plug and Kudos' to Adam Smith (Internet Sales Manager) with Advantage Nissan located in Bremerton http://www.advantagenissan.com/en_US/f_HomePage_1.chtml

From the first time we contacted Adam, he was very professional and extremely knowledable about the Nissan line. We went there to look at Pathfinders, Muranos, and Armada's. Once I sat in the Murano and before we even test drove it, I was hooked. Adam's no pressure attitude was a welcomed change from the other dealerships we had visited. He sold us our 04 SL (w/ touring pkg.) for $500 below invoice. Even got a great deal on financing and the maintenance warranty through Nissan Motors (not the extended warranty). The trade in I got for my 01 Durango was at Kelly wholesale.... not a cent higher. However, the money I saved on the Murano and the financing I got, made this a great deal.

Adam said that the $500 below invoice is a common practice that he does and sells cars and ships via the internet all the time.

I would refer Adam to any potential buyers of Nissan products!

Thanks for everything Adam!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome to the Website another Murano on the west coast close to the Rocky Mtns

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for the tip. I haven't been too impressed with the dealers around here (Bellevue) so maybe I'll head down there once I have info on the 2005.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts