Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered from the Nissan website that the Murano can be had with an aero kit...then saw that this website uses a picture of it in its banner. Never knew about the aero kit before...I think it looks great. Has anyone gotten one for their 2010 Murano? If so, please post pictures as pictures of it seem hard to come by, especially the rear bumper. Thanks!

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,287 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ugly

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I think that this kit would look fantastic on a black MO. Throw in some minor chrome accents with some black wheels. FANTASTIC!!! :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Is it functional? That is, does it actually improve AEROdynamics of the vehicle? A 1 mpg improvemnt in highway mileage over the life of the car could be justified to the spouse (just like the LED DRL's improve safety! ;-)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Justify it in whatever way you want. ;) It does nothing more for the vehicle then add the look you want. If anything, you might lose 1MPG because you think your MO is more agressive with the body kit and might zoom around a bit more than you used to. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Does it come with a big rice rocket exhaust tip, and maybe blue neon lights to go under each rocker panel? ;)

·
The Phone Booth Fanatic
1,287 Posts
From your local Nissan dealer's parts department. Bring a chair along, you'll need it when you find out how much they cost (unfinished too). :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts