Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took a month for my Mo (since it wasn't available in the whole northeast) to come in and now I'm loving it. Unfortunately my dealer swapped it from a dealer in MA. It was driven to NJ apparently, since it had about 230 miles on it.... bummer... but they cleaned it up perfectly and threw in the all-weather floor mats, which BTW are pretty sweet.

The Mo originally had chrome wheels which the dealership took off and swapped on the standard wheels, since I did not want them.

I got a little frustrated with the Nav and its abilities until I realized I had to switch off the short menu option.

I do have a small gripe with the keys. There's only the 2 intelligent key/remotes and the valet key. At least that what my salesman told me.... please let me know if this is not the case. But my gripe is that there are no separate master keys from the remote, since the master key is in the remote (the key is removable, out of the remote). Maybe I'm just used to seeing 3 separate keys... but I have to say the intelligent key system is really cool. :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Congrats! Just so you know, there is a regular key inside of the intelligent key. On the back of it there is a tab to pull and then the key can slide out. Pretty slick! I got the same # of keys as you so I think that is the norm. I also just ordered up some rubber floor mats that I cannot wait to get. The weather up here in MA is pretty crappy and I don't want to ruin the carpetted floor mats. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats on the new Murano. Midnight blue. Great!!! Enjoy the ride. :D

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Congrats, I had two MO's both driven to get them to me, No biggie, Two intellegent key is correct one more than I need.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on your new MO!

Nice color choice, too! :4:

I factory ordered mine a little over a month ago and am still waiting (impatiently!)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all! :)

I discovered the hidden key when I saw the little switch in the back of the I-key.... I had to push it just to see what happened and surprise, a key! Although, there is a risk (for the absent minded) that once removed the remote part can become misplaced/forgotten. I hope that never happens... :eek:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
That what happened to the dealer. The delivery guy didn't understand how the "intelligent Key" worked and he removed the "key" and promptly lost it. I am still waiting for a replacement. 6 weeks now. :(

·
Registered
174 Posts
Congrats! That must have been a long month to wait anticipating your new Murano. My dealer had quite a few '05s on the lot and I got my Platinum shipped in the next day.

·
Registered
74 Posts
mozman

WELCOME!!! Nice color choice.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The month wait seemed forever. I felt like calling the dealer every other day for a status. But I stayed in control and held back.

The bordeaux was my second color choice. But since I would've had to wait for either color, I went with first choice of midnight blue.

No I have to wait for the weather and snow to clear up so I can wash it a take some pictures. Hopefully the big winter storm that's been forecasted for NJ turns out to be not much.... initial talk of up to 2 feet of snow! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts