Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm having trouble to even start looking for after market parts for my murano. specifically, i'm looking for the step bar that goes on the side of the car. can anyone recommend me a place to get it???

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not sure about the side bars, but go to the Accessories section and use the search feature. It should help you out. There is also a thread stuck at the top with links to a number of vendors.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I would like any info you find Karkar.

I suppose you know that you live in the most beautiful town in the entire US?
If you have any enemies let me know.
I would kill to live there.:2:

Homer

·
Registered
104 Posts
ebay

i'm constantly going on ebay to check for some cool new parts. unfortunately they don't ever seem to have any. fortunately for you they're always selling the side step bars. they call em nerf bars. when you go to ebay, put "nissan murano" for the search. there are at least 2 entries for it.

good luck.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Wow.
What a crappy site. (Not a coment on your selection!:))
You basically have to remove all security to work with them.

I think not.
IF they want our money they should cooperate with people who are only using "Medium" security.

I WILL not allow the placement of Spyware on my computer.

Homer

·
Registered
719 Posts
Homer, I'm confused by your security/spyware comments?

My IE security is set for the most paranoid you can run (manually accept/approve all cookies and I run a spyware scanner everyday) and I have not medium but high security selected.

I have no problem's with the nissanparts4less.com site, or were you addressing someone else?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Sure, you can override your security, which is what you are doing.
I could do it too, but I won't.

The site uses Third Party cookies with NO Compact Security published.
They could be placing cookies that have personally identifiable information. In fact it is just about a given.

I'm glad that you run spyware and found nothing.
But as a guy who made his living in the computer industry for 40 years, may I suggest that lettting the bad guys in and then hunting them down is not the best way to go about it.

I have no doubt that the site is legitimate.
I also have no doubt that they are selling information as their is no reason not to have a stated privacy policy with cookies set in an appropriate manner.

There are cookies from other companies BTW that get placed on your system besides theirs.
The ones that are bad are
www.motorplace.com
www.assets.cobaltnitra.com
www.paypal.com

Homer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts