Nissan Murano Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Murano SL
161 Posts
I think you didn't look well. LOL Trim is also in Can. English.
Modele in French is Trim or you were looking at Terme which is Term (no. of months)
So what does tream mean? It's your word, not mine. Perhaps it means "no spare tire" in Korean? :)

Or this? https://tream.com/

Reactions: MuranoSL2003

·
Registered
2018 Murano SL
161 Posts
@frankmar, in post #12 of this thread which YOU made is the sentence:

"Canadian and US cars they may look the same, but we get some options while US may not get it.
You have 3 treams while we get only 2 treams in the Hybrid."

You seem to have difficulty reading not only car specifications but also referring back to your own posts :)

Note that my first answer was an assumption that "tream" means "trim level", based on the context of your words.

It's all good and good-natured here. Good luck with the new car. Don't get flat tires :)

·
Administrator
9,763 Posts
You have 3 treams while we get only 2 treams in the Hybrid."
LMAO, ok that's me I write fast but don't take the time to re-read otherwise I forget the rest. It's TRIMS. THANKS
I confess that I sometimes forget to go back and fully proofread every post....but I read almost all of them. I probably go back and edit at least 60% of all the posts I write. Since the purpose of posting is to communicate clearly, I recommend both proofreading and editing for clarity and accuracy.

• Helpful

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
@frankmar, this is not worth my time but the Tucson Hybrid and plug in Hybrid on the Canadian site indicate the same "tire mobility kit" replacing the spare as US models. You are either not looking at a Hybrid or the portion of the website you are reading is incorrect. If you buy a hybrid Tucson you will not have any spare tire. There is also not a "Deluxe" model hybrid--Canadian models are Luxury and Ultimate.

If you do get a hybrid Tucson with a spare tire, post a photo. No rush but that will put this discussion to bed.

The Murano's 18" tires are 235/65x18. The Tucson uses 235/65x17 or 235/55x19, so you will need to use different wheels and the setup may be a full inch taller than the Tucson is designed for so they may not fit. Unlikely that the Murano and Tucson use the same bolt pattern, center hole size, and offset wheels that the Tucson does although it is possible.

I don't have enough interest in Korean cars to research further but wish you many safe and happy miles.

ps to others: "tream" is apparently Canadian for "trim level" :)
@YoGeorge I got the specs of both rims and tires
the center hole of the Tukson is 67.1 mm while the Murano is 66.1
in the circumference there's about 3" diff on 96"
The center whole the murano is 1mm smaller, will it fit the Tucson, I have to mount the wheel
here are the 2 specs

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Murano SL
161 Posts
@frankmar, there is no info there about actual wheel offsets. I have no interest in researching this further for you. There are also other issues with regard to tire pressure sensors.

At minimum, you will need to find a machine shop to bore out the centers of the Murano wheels, effectively destroying them for future use on a Murano. Aluminum does not stretch.

You should probably find a Hyundai forum for future questions on your Tucson. Have a good day. Remember, don't get flat tires :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.