Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
graykita,
What kind of packages are you looking for? Also, what is your Murano equipped with? Anything is possible. It's a matter of time/money/patience/know how. You're in the right place though!

Welcome to the addiction...I'm recovering.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After the fact

I have a 2005 Murano, sheer silver with everything but Tech package and Dynamic Control.

Can the dealer add these to my Murano? I regret not getting them initially but i guess too late now.

Any help can be appreciated.

Thanks,

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
You can do it yourself...shop around on ebay, but it isn't for the mechanically challenged like myself.

I think the dealer would do it, but since it's a factory option you are looking at a price way higher than the factory cost.
------

All in all, it isn't worth it.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Re: After the fact

graykita said:
I have a 2005 Murano, sheer silver with everything but Tech package and Dynamic Control.

Can the dealer add these to my Murano? I regret not getting them initially but i guess too late now.

Any help can be appreciated.

Thanks,
It may cost you more to add these now than to try to negotiate with your dealer on an exchange. Find out how much it would cost to add these in (don't even know if it is possible) and then find out what it would cost you to trade this one in for another with stuff you want.

OR: Do what I did, I made up for everything I did not get some other way....Just look at my mods :D [

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
after the fact

WOW how do you know how to do this? I would love to learn more, but i am mechanically challenged where did you buy this stuff. Like the CarPuter and the camera's.

Can you help mechanically challenged Murano Lovers?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Most of the stuff is just plug and play, meaning ready made that you just connect, and I learn as I go. I just try to be extra careful on things I don't know anything about. Routing the wires and tapping into the car's wiring is perhaps the only area that needs know how. I built my carputer from parts I bought or had to save money but you can buy a finihed one on e-bay. Add GPS software and antenna...and you have Navigation and MP3 player in your car! I bought the camera off e-bay too. Hardest part is finding a place to put it. I have tow package so for me it was easy. See my gallery for pictures.

Just make a long term project out of it and go for it. It is a lot of fun! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
The only thing I THINK would be hard to get or improvise is the VDC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts