Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE PUT ANY AFTERMARKET DVD WITH A FLIP DOWN MONITOR WHO HAS THE SUNROOF OPTION . NEED FEEDBACK. THANKS.

ZMURANO

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the Sony Dream System with no mounting problems and I have a moonroof. The screen flips down and I had the DVD player installed under the passenger's seat. I will recommend not to get the Sony Dream system since the monitor has the tendency to vibrate and rattle with every little road bump. I think it is because of the swivel joint on the monitor.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE

thats funny because i was looking at that sony system. i did not feel confident about the swivel monitor. thanks for the info . hopefully i can get some more feedback from some more members. enjoy your mo.

zmurano

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had the Sony dream system installed 3 months ago and I'm pleased with it so far.
The installation took about 2 hrs. I haven't had any problems with the monitor. Afterall you can't help the fact that it shakes or rattles everytime you go over bumps. It will happen with any other monitor. I think it's a good system overall.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
How much do they charge to get such dvd system installed?

you said 2 hrs, so at $60/hour..it is $120ish - $150 perhaps?

I am thinking of buying my own system from cruthcfield, and have it installed on a audio/video shop....

·
Registered
28 Posts
I paid $1.000.00cdn including installation(there was a promotion), I had it done at Best Buy and they did a good job. I shopped around and that was the best deal that I could find, not to mention the quality of the system(Sony) and the picture was pretty good, so I thought I'd give it a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts