Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of an aftermarket grill being made for the Murano? Any help or suggestion would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Aftermarket Grille

Check ebay motors. Saw one there that was done by someone who has a lot of grille for many different vehicles. Personally didn't care for his design, but not a bad effort for a first time attempt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Aftermarket Grille

dklanecky1 said:
Check ebay motors. Saw one there that was done by someone who has a lot of grille for many different vehicles. Personally didn't care for his design, but not a bad effort for a first time attempt.
I found one on Ebay but it comes unpainted and it makes the Murano look too much like the Pontiac Aztek.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought my Murano at Power Nissan in Irvine, CA. They offered an aftermarket grill like the eBay one pictured above.

I don't know if they'd sell it to anyone, or if you need to be a customer of theirs.

I do know it looked sharp and I plan to get one. They quoted $895 if I recall correctly.

Doug

·
Windy City MO :)
137 Posts
dgstan said:
I bought my Murano at Power Nissan in Irvine, CA. They offered an aftermarket grill like the eBay one pictured above.

I don't know if they'd sell it to anyone, or if you need to be a customer of theirs.

I do know it looked sharp and I plan to get one. They quoted $895 if I recall correctly.

Doug
I believe the one pictured above was sold for under $300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts