Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question has probably been asked before but has anyone bought an aftermarket grill for their Murano and if so how does it look and how do you like it?

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
I agree with what Enforcer said...:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody,

I just registered today. Actually I've been on this and another site since February.

Just went to my dealer's (Elk Grove, CA) parts department yesterday and found out they have a nice grille for MO. It has the "Nissan" logo on, polished stainless steel and with 2 year limited warranty. They said its not in stock and needs to special order and the price is US$335.

Here's the pic:

Please let me know if you guys can't see the pic. Tks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everybody,

I just registered today. Actually I've been on this and another site since February.

Just went to my dealer's (Elk Grove, CA) parts department yesterday and found out they have a nice grille for MO. It has the "Nissan" logo on, polished stainless steel and with 2 year limited warranty. They said its not in stock and needs to special order and the price is US$335.

Here's the pic:

Please let me know if you guys can't see the pic. Tks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
LEOCVT nice one

now that billet grill looks awesome!!! the other ones make the car look too futuristic in my eyes, doesnt fit the styles these days, but this one you showed is perfect. Maybe we could find out on how we could do a group buy and get a kick a$$ deal? I wonder where you dealer gets those from cause I cant find that grill anywhere online...anyone else up for a group buy?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm interested....

--Mojo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Floaty 98,

You can go to egclassic.com and click on the "Grille" item, then "Nissan/Toyota", then "2003-04 Nissan Murano", and you will see it. I got the picture from there.

When I clicked on the order form, its pop up a "E&G members only area" sign-on screen. Seems like they make it for dealers or for wholesale.

You can try it and let us know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Me likey. It looks enough like the OEM, yet one level more refined. BTW, I am ok with the OEM grill. It has never bothered me except it is foil covered plastic!

I would be interested in a group buy. Should we bring this up on F/A also and get a commited number together to take to E&G? Their number is 1-800-392-2774, and I am sure we can work something out with them.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm in for a group buy, here or on FA. Do you think they'd make a lower panel to match the upper? Wonder how that would look. Too much of a good thing?

·
Registered
777 Posts
I'd be interested in a group buy if the price was right! :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
I would be interested in a group buy as well.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Grills

While I think there is room for improvement on the factory grill none of these after market grills really suit the lines of the Murano hood all favoring horizontal bars. The lines call for a vertical fan style bars or perhaps a cowl and recessed grill ala jaguar would look good. We need someone to come up with a nasty looking grill that more exemplifies the nature of the beast. It seems like the factory and these after market grills are all too pretty.

The present hood and grill kind of looks like they ran out of styling inspiration by the time they got to it. So long as I am looking out the windshield I have no problem but I can identify with people who say the front end is ugly. You must admit the rear quarter view of the Murano is the best one and it does not show the grill.

Just my op

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yea, I'm all for a group buy at any price, that grill looks really nice :D :D

Good find

1 - 20 of 57 Posts