Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I may be able to get a really good deal on the Sony XVM-R75 overhead video monitor. Paired with a Playstation 2 (for DVD's & games) and FM modulator, I should have a pretty cool back-seat entertainment center.

Has anyone ventured into the land of "what's under here" to see how difficult it might be to install aftermarket goodies in the back? My local Best Buy said they could do the install without ruining any factory parts. (it's leased, so that's key to me)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Back seat entertainment system.

Might I suggest that for about the same amount of money, you can buy a laptop computer with a larger screen, dvd, a pair of good earphones, more games, etc. and power it from either the power outlet in the console or in the rear compartment. AND you can use it outside the car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
that looks nice... I'm currently looking for one too... I already have a PS2... do u think there won't be a problem on the PS2 skipping? getting a laptop is also a good idea... but im mainly putting one in for my kid...with a laptop u have the problem of holding it down. If it was for me ill take the laptop anytime...maybe the 12" powerbook to match the trim or an ibook will do...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: Back seat entertainment system.

davehawk said:
Might I suggest that for about the same amount of money, you can buy a laptop computer with a larger screen, dvd, a pair of good earphones, more games, etc. and power it from either the power outlet in the console or in the rear compartment. AND you can use it outside the car.
Davehawk, I agree -- that's exactly what the wife and I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts