Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just tried finding this stuff on google but i think i did not know the right keywords so could not find any good links. so i was hoping some of you guys could help? :rolleyes:

i am quite disappointed with the OEM side mirrors that come with MO, at least the unheated ones that i have. and just a few days back i saw a chevy van (not cool) that had these cool(!) side rearview mirrors :D i may be wrong but i think they might even be OEM mirrors for chavy. they consist of 2 pieces split vertically -- top piece (regular mirror, about 3/4 of the total height) and the bottom part that covers the blind zones.

does anybody know what those mirrors are called and if they make them for MO?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
The stick uo is a wide angle view

If you notice the view in the stick on part.

What make the TurnSmart Mirror System unique, is that it is so fast and easy to install. It is truly a do-it-yourself product. There are only three wires, a ground, left signal wire and a right signal wire. The kit is designed to be installed at the rear of a vehicle, in the trunk or under the rear bumper. The kit comes complete with the wires (full length), with the connectors already attached. All you need to do is loosen a nut or bolt and slip on the ground wire, snap on two supplied T-taps to the left and right signal wires (easily found by using the test light included in the kit), and plugging in two wires. The mirrors stick on with the double side tape,also included in the kit.

We should have units in stock and ready to ship in March, so don't give up on us.

Attachments

·
4,994 Posts
True, I didn't know where to find the split ones, There are stick on Wide angle views are most auto store but thought I would share the turn signal one's with you . Grip :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the problem. Everybody sells stick-ons but most of them are of bad quality (not real glass) and they will not fit (will not repeat the shape of the OEM mirror)...

·
4,994 Posts
I suppose you don't want any of the Nissan Infiniti ones. ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts