Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
When I was test-driving Muranos way back when, the dealer had one with a custom sunroof. Actually 2. One for the front passengers, one for the back. Kind of cool, but made the front one much smaller in order to fit both windows in there. Looked very professional, though.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Good point. A lot of dealers have Murano's with aftermarket leather and sunroofs. Call them up to see if they have any, then go check the workmanship. Most are done locally so you can get a referral from the dealer....:)

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
I've been considering an "extra long" sunroof for my Murano, but had no idea where to get it done. I want to see more sky at night basically.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lovely. I wonder how such such a mod would cost. My uneducated guess is $2800. Imagine them cutting up the Murano to put that in.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Wow...

falcindor said:
Lovely. I wonder how such such a mod would cost. My uneducated guess is $2800. Imagine them cutting up the Murano to put that in.
I like it, the panoramic sunroof.
My mo is SL base, so it does not come with any sunroof.
Knowing that it is 'retrofitable, as of now I am sending them an email inquiry on price and prelim. interest
There is one near my city ...yipee...:4:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey all.. this is really encouraging. I got so much feedback from friends and such that I shouldn't even THINK about aftermarket sunroofs. The real question is... would you do it yourself? Sure creeps me out thinking of someone cutting into my brand new car! LOL. Perhaps I have to wait until the newness wears off....

I really like sunroofs that have the ability to tilt...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Tyler_Canada said:
I've been considering an "extra long" sunroof for my Murano, but had no idea where to get it done. I want to see more sky at night basically.
May I suggest looking ahead when you are driving???? :2:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was at ziebart or Z-Tech and they had a brochure with the Murano as the example of their aftermarket sunroof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts