Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, have anyone put aftermarket rims? I saw yesterday a white platinum with what looked like 22's and looked really nice.

If you have, can you post some pics to see how they look?

Thinking of putting winter tires on my stock platinum rims and getting bigger ones for next summer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, I've added 22" wheels and tires. Which was also on a white platinum.
Have not really taken any good pictures but I'll post what I have.

I have no idea why this keeps flipping the picture?? Sorry

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

That's awesome, they look very good, may I ask what brand are they? Also, is the size of the rims plus the height of the tires the same as if you put together the size of the stock rims with the stock tires?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks, have gotten quite a few compliments from complete strangers about the look the complete package.
They are only .7% bigger in diameter than the stock 20" tires and wheels but are quite a bit wider and fill out the wheel well very nicely. The wider tire looks good from the back.
They are from Ace Alloy and are 22"x9"

Again sorry for the tilted pic. for some reason they keep uploading crooked no matter which way I upload them.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Totally agree, the wider wheel makes the car look way better, thanks for the info, with the winter coming up pretty soon here i might not buy rims right away but I'm gonna start looking for options, never know, might find a good deal.

·
Registered
470 Posts

Amazing looks! Did MPG decreased somewhat and did ride become a bit harsh? Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts

where did you get that bug deflector? I can't seem to find one anywhere...:|

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did not like the factory wheels so I found a set of 2014 optional Murano 20" wheels. Had them mounted with the OEM tires. I like the look much better. See attached picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Anyone else? I will be buying wheels (18'') for my 2015 Murano within' the next 2 months and I would like to have some pictures of aftermarket wheels on 2015 Murano (especially in the artic blue color!) :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
If I had to choose among those 3 (don't like any of them, really), I'd choose the second. The other two are atrocious.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks! It really depends on everyone's taste. Most of the people seem to like 5 spokes wheels which I find 95% of the time not looking good at all. I personally prefer a lot of spokes, but not too much.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts