Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, not been on here in a while for many reasons, but now I am back for a while. My wife really wants some chrome wheels on her SE, and i do to to be honest, but she likes the factory wheels chromed and for the money, i know i can get some aftermarket wheels. but here is a problem and concern of mine. we had a PT Cruiser before we bought this Murano, and we switched out the stock 17's for aftermarket "tuner" 17's, when we did, they vibrated like hell from day one, don't know if it was because we had to have hub rings or what, which we eventually got and it didn't help at all. so now i am reluctant to buy any wheels that aren't "factory" for any vehicle. are the wheels for these Murano's better than what the "tuner" wheels are for other cars, or are they pretty much the same? i want some wheels bad, and now that i have sold my car, i am going to be hooking hers up soon with some wheels/tires and billet grills. ours is a 2005 SE AWD, and i want to make sure i don't get the same vibration problems i had, so any info you guys can provide, let it fly. also, size wheels and tires that you recommend, shoot it to me, 20" is the absolute biggest i will go though. thanks!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts