Nissan Murano Forum banner

301 - 320 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
25, 2004 LE with all options including AWD, nav, sunroof, and BOSE sound system, afermarket dvd player and tow pkge... but am really jealous of the guys above me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2005 SL AWD
Chardonnay w/ Latte interior

4 wheels
a sunroof
steering wheel
a few seats, ect.

plus whats in the sig

Heres a pic of my amp's from when they were first installed using spare parts from my parent's store (They own a car electronics store). It does look much better now, but don't have any newer pics :2:

·
Registered
241 Posts
24 look below

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'm surprised at how many 20 somethings have Muranos. But that's not a bad thing.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I always thought the mo was a chick car, but Im tall 6'7 I didn't want a V8, needed something good in the snow/gas...

I had a 03 Maixima GLE, and a 03 Frontier crew cab 4x4 XLE,

The pathfinder is ugly, and the mo was a suprise... to say the least, So i bought one

·
5,268 Posts
DMordarski said:
I always thought the morano was a chick car, but Im tall 6'7 I didn't want a V8, needed something good in the snow/gas...

I had a 03 Maixima GLE, and a 03 Frontier crew cab 4x4 XLE,

The pathfinder is ugly, and the morano was a suprise... to say the least, So i bought one

What is "morano"...?

·
Registered
241 Posts
its the polish version

·
5,268 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
DMordarski said:
its the polish version
Polish version Rules

PS. This comes from a guy with last name Pokorski. Hehe

NE Ways -> 30/ 2004 SL Silver with Cold package (Canada) and Bose-not my choice, bought it used.

·
Registered
19 Posts
gatr09 said:
28, 2003 SL AWD, Black Leather Int., Bose Sound, Sun Roof, NO Nav. :mad:

see sig below
You have the best looking murano I have ever seen, IMO! well done.

How did you black out the grill? I have been considering painting mine gunmetal, was thinking of going to a junk yard to find an old grill to try it out first incase it didn't look good.

Anyways your lights and grill look so great.
I know the site has been having problems but if you don't mind please share your tips on how you did your lights and grill

**edit**
I just saw your other posts! Thats exactly what process I was going to do. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
35 Posts
30, 04 black SL with black leather interior, no navi, DVD, Sat, tow, or traction control but everything else.

301 - 320 of 348 Posts
About this Discussion
347 Replies
279 Participants
Wild and Free
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing