Nissan Murano Forum banner

341 - 348 of 348 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,619 Posts
61 and ornery. Proud graduate of Washington State University - GO, COUGS!

2007 Murano, Frost White - stock except for speakers. Bought used with 49K miles, December 2009. I don't buy new cars.
1994 BMW 325i, Dark Green
1983 280ZX Turbo, Brown & Gold 2-tone

And I play bass in a Surf band called Vintage Winds - the Murano is perfect for hauling bass gear.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
32 years old on my 2nd MO. 09 LE super black with beige interior, only mods so far is tinted front windows. Love the MO, my 05 SL was best car I've owned so far and I feel confident my 09 will give the same results

·
Registered
79 Posts
40/ 2 day old Sapphire Black/ black leather 2014 LE Platinum. Accessories:mud guards, stainless bumper protector and carpeted mats/cargo mat.

·
Registered
119 Posts
43, see my sig for the rest, bone stock nothing added yet. Soon to get a car cover to keep it dust free in my shop as I live in the country next to a gravel road. Thinking about adding a receiver hitch just in case I need to pull a utility trailer or add a cargo carrier since I have little trunk space, again something to have just in case, plus they make for a safer tow point if one ever needs to be pulled out of a sticky situation.

341 - 348 of 348 Posts
About this Discussion
347 Replies
279 Participants
Wild and Free
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing