Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having problems with their front windshield washer/sprayer aimed too low?

The driver side sprayer on my SE '04 shoots fine, but basically hits the wiper arm instead of the windshield.
(Note: The sprayer nozzle in Muranos is non-adjustable).

I had it to the dealer and we replaced the sprayer nozzle (no change), then checked the spray pattern on another Murano (spray shot out higher, hitting the windshield). Then borrowing from that Murano, we swapped out the front wiper arm, the plastic "cowl" the sprayer nozzle is mounted in, and of course the nozzle sprayer.
Washer fluid pressure, amount of spray and washer fluid level were checked and found normal.
Also checked for any fluid line crimps or blockages visually and with compressed air.

Net result- no change, even though the spray pattern other Murano was notably better.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Sorry Mark, can't help you.... but I noticed that you live in Newton.... I do too. Isn't that funny. I pass by a MO everyday parked in a driveway on the way to work. I wonder if its yours. Did you purchase your MO from Frost?

·
Custom Knife Creations
293 Posts
I brought this up to the dealer on my last Appt, and they managed to change the angle (put it higher)..

I know the manual says you cannot do it, but somehow they did.. you should ask them about it..

the overall design of the wipers/sprayers is VERY poor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts