Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to roughly align my car when replacing the tie-rods (inner and outer) and I put a block of wood and pressured it against the seat and steering wheel. I think I may have damaged a sensor in the seat because all of the reset attempts on the airbag light don't work and what comes up is Airbag code 22

two fast blinks twice then solid.

So rather than ignore it, how can I fix this? Do I have to replace the whole seat or is there a component I can replace? Is there a resistor I can put in to make it easier?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I was trying to roughly align my car when replacing the tie-rods (inner and outer) and I put a block of wood and pressured it against the seat and steering wheel. I think I may have damaged a sensor in the seat because all of the reset attempts on the airbag light don't work and what comes up is Airbag code 22

two fast blinks twice then solid.

So rather than ignore it, how can I fix this? Do I have to replace the whole seat or is there a component I can replace? Is there a resistor I can put in to make it easier?
I can't find that code ("22") in the service manual. Are you sure the problem is in the seat and not in the steering wheel?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts