Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scratches very easily... Does anyone know if the dealer can touch them up? Or maybe I could buy paint and do it? Where would I find some color-matched paint? I have a latte interior... Thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
cover dealer will replace

I have read that the dealer will replace the the cover I find that the quality of the inside panells are not that great.They scratch easy.
The B piller where the seat belt hits is all scratched up. My 99 mazda with 70000 miles had no marks anywhere

:mad:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just sent in my MO today to have the same thing fixed. But my airbag cover is by no way scratched...it's just fading....looks like there's a faint birthmark or something....horrible.....even worse the dealer (Woodchester Nissan) in Mississauga is not acknowledging that this will be the 2nd fix and they will not replace the cover. Not to mention the MO wasn't fixed today b/c their new online service appointment booking is ACTUALLY NOT WORKING! SUCKS!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wonder if there is a way to touch up the airbag cover paint.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is what the dealer will be doing to "repair" it...they refuse to replace it.....they have "repaired" it once and it got worse after that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about using Krylon paint to touch up latte-colored plastic/vinyl interior parts?

I was thinking Fusion Satin Almond...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts