Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was wondering if anyone has the viper 791 installed in their MO? i've had it installed but now my little lcd is on the fritz. when i remote start the car, it'll say that its out of range, but the car will start. so i feel like something is out of whack. i tried looking at the manual, but i got nothing. wondering if anyone has any experience with this, and if you can offer any suggestions.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Not on the Murano, but I do have that one installed on my wife's 00 Maxima SE.

Take it back to the dealer that installed it.

I believe that they are required by the manufacturer to provide lifetime warranty for the installation, and I would think this warranty MIGHT also apply to the remote transmitter/receiver, at least for a while.

My wife's has been abck a few times for tweaking the settings and your correct, the manual is of very little use. You really need the dealer to get it right.

OTOH, when it's set up and tweaked properly, it's an awesome little system.

I love the visual confirmation that your vehicle's running and the remote that goes off in your hand (or pocket) if someone gets too up close and personal with your vehicle.

·
The Member
104 Posts
Remote Start with Pager

Compustar is still better :2:

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,422 Posts
I'm having the Viper 771 VX installed tomorrow. Same system except the remote has LEDs instead of an LCD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts