Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting an alarm system for my MO. Dealer will install a pursuit system that uses the existing key fob or I may go with a Clifford Concept 450 installed by a local (qualified) alarm installer. Has anyone had any experiences with alarming their MO.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I went with the Clifford Concept 450.
The installer had a real dog of a time getting the remote to work the programmed seats. Eventually he called it quits for now. Says that he should have the info from Clifford next week as they only had the schematic for a 2003. Everything else works great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Programmed Seats?

Hey Dapping, how did the install go? Everything working to your satisfaction? I was wondering if the installer ever got the programmable seats to respond to the clifford remote? I too have been looking to get an alarm/remote start system installed but have been wary about getting my brand new Murano torn up! Where'd you get yours done in North Jersey?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I stopped by today and Clifford still did not have a fix for the automatic seat adjustment. The installer expects that they will have the info pretty soon but that they only had the wireing schematic for the 03. Appearently the 04 is quite different. Other than that it works like a charm. No problems with the install - good neat job - he showed me how he did his wireing - boy I can't believe what is inside those door panels. I used Sound City in Clifton. Joe does all the work himself. When he gets the fix I will post the results

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Dapping, it's been a while so I thought I'd revive this thread. So it's been over a month since you had the system installed, how has it performed? Any problems? The programmed seats working? Any other caveats with an aftermarket security system?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts